How can you break a curse when the only remedy is an accidental True Love’s Kiss?
They say 7 mysterious princes rule the Dragon Realm. Nobody knows for sure – the kingdom is hidden from the rest of the Magic Kingdom and access is by invitation only. Headcount per price is more than anyone should have, they say. Scales as black as their souls, they say. Except the youngest 6-headed beast – he’s the golden boy, but just as vicious. “They” say quite a few of things. Including about an unbreakable curse. None of the dragons can find love – or if, then only by accident.
But what if they could? What if True Love’s Kisses could be orchestrated?
And if the curse should ever be broken – how do you scheme not to take the crown that is rightfully yours?
Read this enchanting last instalment in the Mirrors-Shoes-Dragons short story sets and find out.
The stories in this set include:
- To Snare a Prince – a Hans&Greta spin-off where Greta meets Eddie the dragon (previously in the Enchanted Forests anthology);
- To Find a Queen – dark elves try to prevent Eddie meeting Greta (previously in the Twice Upon a Name anthology);
- To Steal a Kiss – on how Greta unenchants the dragons (previously in the Enchanted Flames anthology);
- To Host a Ball – a 12 Dancing Princesses retelling (to appear in the Enchanted Skies anthology which isn’t even out yet);
- To Catch a Thief – brand new story of how Gil the 11-headed dragon (that Ellie trained with in Life&Death) finally finds his love.
These short stories link to the author’s other works, but are related standalones that can be read separately as small soundbites.